Project Manager Senior
London, United Kingdom
What you will do
- You will personally oversee all phases of the project, from lead generation to contracting with the costumer.
- You will work closely with your colleagues to constantly improve your and theirs professional experience.
- You will identify new business opportunities whenever the opportunity arises.
- You will plan and manage your team activities, aiming the fulfillment of every stakeholder.
- You will contribute to our company suggesting new ideas in terms of efficacy and efficiency.
- Do you have experience in Project Management?
- Can you easily talk about e-commerce, CRM and marketing?
- Do you have a fluent English knowledge?
- Do you always show enthusiasm for new challenges?
- Are you available for short trips?
- Are you an empathetic, responsible and autonomous person who knows how to organize time efficiently?
- Are you proactive in following clients and their needs, by listening and proposing new solutions to solve their problems?
You might just be the person we're looking for!
- Are you already familiar with Shopify, Adobe and/or Salesforce?
- Can you use the main personal productivity and project management tools (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project or similar)?
- Do you have technical background (e.g. as a software developer)?
- toolsLatest generation corporate smartphones and laptops
- PeopleAggregation activities and team building
- workplaceOpen space offices
- training Refresher courses and incentives